1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
Adaptive Robot Gripper 2-Finger 85 by Robotiq
The 2 finger adaptive gripper by Robotiq is electrically powered giving it flexible sensing capabilities. This product excels in applications dealing with high mix production. Further, machine tending processes that include a wide variety of parts often sounds like complexity and expensive custom tooling. Now your robot only needs a single robotic gripper to handle all your parts.
• The fingers are under-actuated, meaning they have fewer motors than the total number of joints. This configuration allows the fingers to automatically adapt to the shape of the object.
• Three gripping modes: parallel external, parallel internal and an encompassing grip.
• Great compatibility with the line of Universal Robots.
• Stroke: 0 to 85 mm
• Object diameter for encompassing grip:43 to 85 mm
• Weight: 850 g
• Payload: 5 kg
• Grip Force: 60 to 200 N
• Closing Speed: 20 to 150 mm/s
• Parallel Grip Repeatability: 0.05 mm
Our goal is to enable all manufacturers — especially those dealing with high mix production — to take full advantage of robotics. We work with robot manufacturers, system integrators and end-users to automate applications that require ﬂexibility.
Automation of machine tending processes that include a wide variety of parts often sounds like complexity and expensive custom tooling. Now your robot only needs a single robotic gripper to handle all your parts.
Robotiq products share the same values as collaborative robotics by being ﬂexible, easy to use and dedicated to human-scale applications.
Robust, industry-proven robotic tools on which you can rely for advanced manipulation tasks even in unstructured environments.
Our Adaptive Robot Grippers team up with our Force Torque Sensor to provide ﬂexible handling and sensing feedback to your robot.
Leverage your workers’ experience by using our intuitive robotic teaching for robot programming. Expand who can program your robotic applications.