1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
AKM Series - AC Synchronous Servo Motor by Kollmorgen
Kollmorgen AKM™ servomotors give you unprecedented choice and flexibility, with more than 500,000 standard products and practically unlimited co-engineered modifications. Selecting the right-fit motor—optimized for your specific application requirements—has never been easier.
• 8 frame sizes, 28 frame/stack combinations
• Speeds up to 8,000 RPM
• 75 VDC; 120, 240, 480 VAC windings
• A wide variety of feedback devices, mountings and seals
• Direct mate to most Kollmorgen servo drives
• Windings are rated at 100°C rise over a 40°C ambient while using 155°C (class F) insulation
• cURus, CE Compliant, UL Recognition
• Feedback devices: resolver, SFD, incremental and sine encoders
• Seals for improved environmental protection
• Shaft ends closed or open keyway, flat, smooth
• Dual or single Intercontec connectors, straight or rotatable
• 24 VDC fail-safe brakes
• IP67 washdown versions with food-grade greases and finishes
• Unprecedented choice and flexibility from a wide range of standard products and co-engineered
modifications for an exact fit to your design requirements
• Best-in-class performance, with industry-leading power density
• Exceptionally low cogging and low harmonic distortion to ensure smooth performance
• Easy to commission and use, with plug-and-play motor recognition and full-frequency autotuning
on AKD™ Series servo drives
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.