1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
CT Series by Kollmorgen
CT series motors incorporate innovative cooling technology, high-torque magnetic designs, rugged bearings and high-voltage insulation systems. These high-torque motors support large mechanical loads, and can be used with any stepper drive. CT Series motors are available in the most popular sizes (NEMA 17, 23 and 34) and are available with a variety of lengths, windings and shafts.
• High torque magnetic design features a large rotor diameter, small air gap, high energy magnets
and computer controlled winding to provide maximum torque in the smallest size
• Aluminum shell and end-caps quickly remove heat from the motor, allowing for higher current and
torque ratings while running at a lower temperature for longer motor life
• Large bearing system accommodates high thrust loads and high side loading
• High voltage molded insulation system encases the stator, eliminating joints and gaps to improve
reliability and increase voltage ratings
• CT Series motors can be used with all standard stepper drives, as well as high-voltage,
• Available in NEMA 17, 23 and 34 sizes with a wide selection of lengths, windings and shafts
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.