1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
Mgs-14h by Macron Dynamics
X/Y/Z Cartesian Gantry system which is ideal for pick and place applications.
Standard X Travels: 1000 or 2000 mm
Standard Y Travels: 1000 or 2000 mm
Standard Z Travels: 500 or 1000 mm
• The STANDARD in Cartesian X/Y/Z gantry robots based on the MSA-14H heavy duty actuator platform
• For programmable pick & place functionality and product mix flexibility the MGS-14S cannot be beat
• Positional repeatability +/- .05 mm [.002 inches]
• Speeds up to 2M/sec.
• The Macron Z axis belt driven actuator is robust and high speed yet forgiving
• Z axis is available with the Macron CLAWSTM Arresting system a patent pending free fall protection device
• Systems can be configured with MPG gearboxes or center drive gearboxes on special order
• Compatible with MacFRAME structural components
• Optional cable management solutions available
Gantry system includes limit and home sensors for each axis, gearboxes for each axis, and cable track.
Macron Dynamics, Inc., a manufacturer of linear and mechanical motion components and systems, provides automation solutions for applications found throughout the U.S. and around the globe. For more than 25 years, Macron has refined each component and every product through time-tested installations and experience. Macron products are built with the highest quality materials, assembled in the USA, and engineered to withstand the abuses of rigorous, daily usage. The result is a combination of versatility, positioning repeatability durability, and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Macron linear robotics solutions are sold domestically and internationally through a select group of certified high-tech distributors and system integrators.
The trademarks of a Macron automation system include long travel capabilities, smooth, fast and repeatable belt driven motion, extreme high quality, and ease of customization to meet specifications for most any application.