1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
MiR 100 by Mobile Industrial Robots
MiR100 is a user-friendly and efficient mobile robot for automation of internal transport and logistics solutions. The robot optimizes workflows, freeing up staff resources and allowing you to increase productivity while reducing costs. MiR100 belongs to a new generation of advanced mobile robots which gives you a rapid return on investment, often with a payback period of less than a year.
Key Features of the MIR100:
• Unlike traditional automated guided vehicles (AGVs), the MIR does not need any guide lines, magnetic strips or tape built into/attached to the floor for the robot to follow.
• The MIR is not rendered immobile should an obstacle be presented in its path, within its designated safe area, the robot will automatically drive around or find an alternative route.
• Safety rated scanning technology allows the robot to map its environment within which, routes and safe zones for the robot to travel in can be drawn in. Alternatively, layout drawings can be imported for the robot to use.
• Intuitive and user-friendly software mean that it is easy and fast to create programs. Operation via tablet, smartphone or PC.
• Carrying capacity of 100kg and towing of up to approximately 300kg.
• Bespoke additions to suit specific applications can be designed and built by Geku to fit on top of the unit to add capabilities.
MiR produces and develops mobile robots for professional use in the industry, manufacturing companies, logistics and hospitals. MiR's ambition is to deliver automation of internal transport. They emphasize that their mobile robots are easy to set up and simple to use because they are used in environments with people. They focus on safety in the maneuverings and operation. They provide a robust mobile system. Their aim is to enable our customers to automate their internal transport tasks and thereby release staff resources for more valuable tasks in their businesses.