1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
S200-DLS Servo Drive by Kollmorgen
The S200-DLS Series adds a Digital Link interface module to the standard S200 servo drive family, providing connectivity to the Digital MMC family of controls. Both the S200-DLS and the MMC Smart Drive can share the same Digital Link network, expanding the features and capabilities available for control by the MMC digital standalone or drive-resident controls.
• Factory-installed DL card provides a Digital Link interface for S200 servo drives
• Can be used with the MMC Digital Standalone Control Family or MMC-SD Digital Drive Resident Control Family
• Can be used in combination with the MMC-SD Digital Drive Family
• Competitive pricing, comparable to S200 pricing
• Available in 3A, 6A, 12A and 24A versions at 120/240 VAC
• Same standard serial, aux I/O and SFD feedback connectors as our S200 Series drives
• 24-bit high-resolution feedback
• 3-5 kHz high-performance current loop bandwidth
• Intelligent feedback device with electronic motor nameplate eliminates the need for drive
parameter set-up and servo loop tuning, allowing plug-and-play commissioning in most applications
• Standard features include torque and velocity control base, electronic gearing, up to an 18-bit
analog reference input and an encoder equivalent output
• Meets UL 508C, CE, EN50178, EN61800-C and Semi F47 Standards
• Separate "Keep Alive" power input allows rapid recovery from emergency stop conditions.
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.