1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
S200 Servo Drive by Kollmorgen
Kollmorgen S200 servo drives are the first all-digital industrial drives with a velocity loop bandwidth of 800 Hz. These compact drives offer simplified tuning and unmatched system throughput, with high-resolution feedback and high performance current loop bandwidth for smooth motion and rapid response. The intelligent feedback device with electronic motor nameplate allows plug-and-play commissioning in most applications.
• Available for 120/240 VAC and 20-90 VDC operation with current ratings from 1.5 Amps RMS
continuous to 48 Amps RMS peak
• 24-bit high-resolution feedback
• 3-5 kHz high-performance current loop bandwidth
• Intelligent feedback device with electronic motor nameplate eliminates the need for drive
parameter set-up and servo loop tuning, allowing allows plug-and-play
commissioning in most applications
• Standard features include torque and velocity control base, electronic gearing, up to an 18-bit
analog reference input and an encoder equivalent output
• Options available to support either indexing or SynqNet™ based programmable motion control
• Meets UL 508C, CE, EN50178, EN61800-C and Semi F47 Standards
• Separate "Keep Alive" power input allows rapid recovery from emergency stop conditions
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.