1666 E. Lincoln Avenue
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Where automation engineers find local automation solutions...
Stainless Steel W Series by Kollmorgen
The W Series offers Goldline® motor technology in a stainless steel housing with sealing technology that provides IP69K ingress protection for use in washdown environments. With a stainless steel shaft and connectors, plus food-grade bearing grease, these motors are ideal for food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing applications that require frequent high-pressure cleaning to maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
• Suitable for wet areas and high-pressure washdown applications
• Stainless steel housing and shaft
• Food-grade bearing grease
• Round housing that resists accumulation of dirt
• Sealed for IP69K ingress protection
• 1 - 79 N-m of continuous stall torque
• Multiple feedback types
• Optional holding brake
• Mounts seamlessly with Micron® AquaTrue™ washdown planetary gearbox
Kollmorgen is a leading provider of motion systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the globe. With over sixty years of motion control design and development expertise, Kollmorgen delivers breakthrough solutions unmatched in performance, reliability and ease-of-use.
Through world-class knowledge in motion, industry-leading quality, and deep expertise in linking and integrating standard and custom products, Kollmorgen provides OEMs with the competitive advantage they need to succeed.